Commercial Strategies Limited was founded in 2003, originally as 'Purchasing Strategies', but renamed in 2014 to better reflect Les's services as an experienced Board Director and Consultant in public and private sectors, and across a wide range of commercial activities.
Contact us if you need help with:
- Objective independent strategic thinking and challenge.
- Constructive board level advice.
- Complex procurement and acquisition.
- Government procurement and commercial business.
- How to sell and win bids with Government.
- How to sell and win bids with large corporates.
- Client-side issues in outsourcing and make v buy.
- Team organisation and development.
LES MOSCO - CEO
Les has 40 years' experience in business. After gaining 1st class Honours in Physics from Sheffield University, he rapidly rose to a senior position in British Coal's supply department, following by senior acquisition and board positions in Banking, Oil & Gas, Rail, Renewable Power and Central Government. In his last role as Commercial Director for the UK Ministry of Defence, he managed up to 2,500 staff and directed £20Bn annual spend on complex acquisition, ranging from simple consumables to uniquely sophisticated military equipment.
He was elected in 1995 as the youngest ever President of the Chartered Institute of Procurement and Supply and has sat on the boards of several companies and industry bodies.
Commercial Strategies Limited is a company registered in England, number 04937198.
The company’s registered address is 3 Rothschild Court, Hamberlins Lane, Northchurch, Berkhamsted, Herts. HP4 3TD